Monday, June 8, 2015

it's time for a story

yes. it is that post. that awesome post... where we all get to know each other!!!
are you excited? 
if you are like me... no one will find this blog for months. and after i've diligently slaved away, posting day after day and barely getting any hits - someone will find me. and like me. maybe comment? (oh please say yes!!!) maybe someone will finally go back and read this post in the year 2020, and realize what i dork i was when i started... 
only time will tell. 


this is me and the love of my life. 
who's last name happens to be story...
(am i 'punny' or what??)

my name is jess. i'm native of utah. don't remember it much. 
i claim idaho. (that guy i called the love of my life? he still can't get over the fact i'm not a true "idahoan") 
his name is taylor.

we got married on april 25. 2015.
this was us in july. 2013.


still madly in love.
why did you wait so long to get married? 
(don't worry, i heard you ask)

because i went here first:


i'm kidding. that's not the only thing i did. 


i was a missionary for the church of jesus christ of latter day saints to thailand, bangkok. 
it was the best 18 months of my life.

until now. 

(gosh marriage is fun!)
and definitely worth the wait.


these two very young and happy looking people (on the sides) are my wonderful and supportive parents. i owe them... a lot.
including the money for a vitamix and a bosche mixer...


so far, it has been the best month-and-a-half of my life!
and if you care to tag along... you will be able to get a first-hand glimpse of what goes on in our "story"! 


_____________________________________________________________________

jess

No comments:

Post a Comment